vishwaskhabar.com will like to clarify that the images which we use on the website may be found on the Internet, and are regarded as an open source for use for representation purpose. The content and images on the internet, are subsequently in public domain and thus promoting those who are willing to do so. Moreover, being responsible for our action vishwaskhabar never intentionally wants to violate, or infringe rights of an individual or a firm, expressly stated by the same. If you are the sole rights holder of any image or material that appeared on our website vishwaskhabar.com, please make justify your point to inform the company of the same.
We strictly avoid violation of any sort of copy right or right of ownership, if any individual or a firm has any kind of complaints of vishwaskhabar using their owned or copy righted material that is unauthorized to do so and or comes without suitable credits can send us a written complaint/ notice/ request to withdraw the image/ content or others (Please specify) On email@example.com
The forwarded complaint/ notice/ request must contain :
- Name, with other valid details of the complainant along with a document as proof of SOLE right ownership of the image, content or others concerned.
- The exact place on the website where the content was first viewed by the aggrieved party, along with a visual proof of it and or URL link of the page.
- Specific details of the image, content or other.
- A declaration addressed to vishwaskhabar of being the rightful owner of the work used inappropriately by the company; (which will be used against if ever the complaint is found to be fraudulent/misleading/defamatory by the company.)
- If you are a Second Party writing to us on behalf of the Original Copy Right holder, ensure attaching a letter of authority along with the Physically or Electronically signed Declaration by the First Party or the Original Copy Right holder.
If any among the above details are incompletely or inappropriately filled and sent to vishwaskhabar, in minor cases the request might not be considered and in specific cases might result in a suit being filed by the company against the individual or company trying to wrongfully frame vishwaskhabar in a baseless case.
It should also be taken into notice that once a fully valid, verified complaint/ notice/ request is received by the company it is bound to revert to the aggrieved party in writing (on the email id used for putting up the complaint/ notice/ request) acknowledging the same along with a requested duration during which the said issue will be duly and rightfully addressed.
Considering all these facts and clauses as a part of the founding policy of the company, vishwaskhabar never tries to intentionally hold right over anything which is owned by any party other than vishwaskhabar or its Associates.